01 September 2011

The First Post and it's on Pizza

     The new school year starts, and I sit back and watch as my friends lives become instantly more complicated.  As their stress becomes too much for me I find myself in the kitchen.

     Well we have.-.-.-.-

Mozzarella  that is great

Pesto well ok

Tomato Sauce- a Shit storm of tomato sauce - This is good

Yeast

Flour

Olive Oil

Sugar

Salt

Garlic

Meat


Red Wine


     Well I say to myself the internet is down and I want pizza, so I make up the following-
1.5 Cups of Water in a mixer with a 1 tablespoon Yeast. wait for the yeast to dissolve. Now add 1 teaspoon of Salt and 1 of Sugar, 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.  Last is the 3 Cups of Flour. turn the mixer on.

     Place three cloves of Garlic on a cutting board, pour 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil on the garlic, chop the garlic in to the oil "real small." Roll out the mixed dough on the oil-garlic.

     Spread the dough out on a cookie sheet covered in olive oil.

     Cook the meat, cut the meat into little bits the size of your thumb nail, cook in a pan on the stove on high heat.  When brown add Red Wine. Put a lid on pan and turn down to medium.

     Flatten the dough, add the Pesto, and Tomato Sauce.  Shred the Mozzarella over the dough.   Put a paper towel in a bowl, dump the meat in to it.  Spread meat across the dough. Bake at 475 F for 10 to 15 minutes.

     Allow the pizza to cool, then cut and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment